Name:
Location: Mysore, Karnataka, India

I am Sthuthy Shilpa.A. Im working with CGI, Bangalore as an HR.My dad is a doctor and my mom is a teacher and I LOVE MY FAMILY.

03 November, 2006

I Love My Guddi



Hi everyone, actually no one, i know that no one knows my blog id and no one looks at my posting. But still in case anyone logs on to my blog site, i want to let them know that i love dogs ,especially puppies. Indeed after coming to Bangalore im missing my guddi very much.

I love all animals.Of them dog is my pet animal. My doggy is a Pomeranian. Her name is Guddi. She is very beautiful.All of us at home love her very much. I have learnt from them that they are so faithful. My dog is also faithful. I used to take it with me for a morning and an evening walk. If it meets other dogs on the way it barks and wants to jump on them. But I control it.

Guddi, she hates cats. She is also scared of Diwali crackers, So even i stopped burning crackers just for her sake. She wants bed, pillow and mosquito net to sleep. She loves my mom very much. My mom always say that she has 3 kids, Shilpa, Sagar and Guddi.

Now my guddi is already 10years old and we are afraid of losing her as dogs have very short life span. I pray God, Please give long life to my Guddi..Plz plzz.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute message from a very cute girl.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya it's very cute like u. LoL
Got me??

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did u create this blg u could have inform me. Any way I found u?
Guess who am I?

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home